Living or visiting Hot Springs, what can you do here for fun and find good dining or food.
Fishing on any of the great lakes here and in the area or at any of the rivers and streams...
1) Lake Ouachita
2) Lake Hamilton
3) Lake Catherine
Visiting downtown's National Park is what we are known for.
1) Try bottling your own fresh Spring water at any of the 6 fountains around town. Each having it's own individual properties of minerals.
2) Camping at Gulpha Gorge
3) Hiking any of the trails
4) Watch the sunset on top of West Mountain
5) Watch the sunrise on North Mountain or where the tower is
6) take advantage of the bath houses and immerse yourself in the soothing thermal pools
7) Tour the Fordyce bathhouse
Visit me at the house to view my hand crafted stone sculptures... just give me a call or text at:
I will add more later